WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES ALTITUDE MEDICAL INCORPORATED COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT THE BLOG, WEBSITE, OR APP?
When ordering or registering on Altitude Medical Incorporated website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. Altitude Medical Incorporated does not sell that information to anyone, nor does Altitude Medical Incorporated authorize the collection of its members’ or visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use.
WHEN DOES ALTITUDE MEDICAL INCORPORATED COLLECT INFORMATION?
Altitude Medical Incorporated collects information from you when you register on the website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on the website.
HOW DOES ALTITUDE MEDICAL INCORPORATED USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Altitude Medical Incorporated may use the information it collects from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve Altitude Medical Incorporated website in order to better serve you.
• To allow it to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer your account, a contest, promotion, survey, registration or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To respond to your questions and concerns.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
UPDATING AND CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
If your Personally Identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update, delete, or deactivate your information by emailing our Customer Support. You may update or close/delete your account at any time. Deleting your account will also remove any Personal Identifiable information connected with this account. Users are also able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Altitude Medical Incorporated’s website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Altitude Medical Incorporated implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Altitude Medical Incorporated may also use trusted third party services that track this information on the Company’s behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may affect the user’s experience, making the website less efficient and some of the website’s services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Altitude Medical Incorporated uses Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom Altitude Medical Incorporated partner to provide certain features on the website or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
Altitude Medical Incorporated does not sell or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Identifiable Information and would provide you with advance notice otherwise. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting the Company’s business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Altitude Medical Incorporate also may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the Company’s or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, Non-Personally Identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Altitude Medical Incorporate does not include or offer third party products or services on the website.
In addition, Altitude Medical Incorporated may disclose your personal information:
• To the extent that Altitude Medical Incorporated are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend Altitude Medical Incorporated’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which Altitude Medical Incorporated is (or are contemplating) selling; and
• To any person who Altitude Medical Incorporated reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in Altitude Medical Incorporated’s reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information that you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in our home jurisdiction. In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. Altitude Medical Incorporated cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Altitude Medical Incorporated has not enabled Google AdSense on the website but may do so in the future.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
IN ORDER TO BE IN LINE WITH INFORMATION PRACTICES ALTITUDE MEDICAL INCORPORATED WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIVE ACTION, SHOULD A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
Altitude Medical Incorporated will notify the users via email within 10 business days. Altitude Medical Incorporated will notify the users via in site notification within 10 business days.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
ALTITUDE MEDICAL INCORPORATED COLLECTS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• It may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to its mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM ALTITUDE MEDICAL INCORPORATED AGGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the address of the business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email Altitude Medical Incorporated at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will promptly be removed from ALL correspondence.
CONTACTING ALTITUDE MEDICAL INCORPORATED
P.O. Box 770
Chardon, OH 44024
United States of America