HAND HYGIENE SYSTEM FOR MULTI-STALL RESTROOMS
- PullClean Handle and Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizer
- Perfect for Guest/Customer Restrooms & Employee only Restrooms
- Designed to increase the frequency of hand sanitizing and hand hygiene compliance
- PullClean offers hand sanitizing at the critical point of contamination as an Employee or guest exits the restroom
- Employing PullClean on high traffic doors produces a dramatic increase in hand sanitization rates
- PullClean is an important tool in helping achieve hand hygiene compliance without disrupting their normal workflow
Designed for multi-stall restrooms with pull handles, the PullClean handle is constructed with high impact aluminum. It is easy to install & refill cartridges with no maintenance. Ergonomic easy to use and intuitive design ensures high user satisfaction & compliance
- Hand sanitizing & conditioning system
- Easy to install, no drilling
- Lock & key cartridge system
- 420 applications / cartridge
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs
- 70% v/v alcohol-based formula
- Rich emollients to condition and moisturize
- Easy to install — PullClean is a simple pull handle that fits “Push-to-Enter, Pull-to-Exit” multi-stall restroom doors
- Easy to use — The PullClean door handle is used like a normal dispenser. Push the paddle to receive the sanitizer into the hand.
- Easy to refill — Simply open the handle with the PullClean key, take out the empty cartridge and replace the new one.
- Easy to restock– PullClean Cartridge refills are stocked regionally any of our registered distributors.
- CountClean — PullClean handles have the option of including simple monitoring software that can can measure hand hygiene activity at the door.
Front of the House - Public Restrooms
- Public restroom installations convey to your guests that you are taking an additional step to assuring their health and wellness
- Enhance guest experience & improve your social media ratings
Back of the House – Employee Restrooms
- Strategic placements improves hand hygiene, employee health and food safety
- Easy and intuitive way to improve hand hygiene rates for staff and personnel
- PullClean is meant to compliment current hand hygiene programs
- Install PullClean handles at high-traffic locations
- Higher hand sanitizer utilization rates at the door should result in better health and fewer sick days