HAND HYGIENE SYSTEM FOR SINGLE-STALL RESTROOMS
- TurnClean Handle and Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizer
- Perfect For Guest/Customer Restrooms & Employee only Restrooms
- Designed to increase the frequency of hand sanitizing and hand hygiene compliance
- TurnClean offers hand sanitizing at the critical point of contamination as an Employee or guest exits the restroom
- Employing TurnClean on high traffic doors produces a dramatic increase in hand sanitization rates
- TurnClean is an important tool in helping achieve hand hygiene compliance without disrupting their normal workflow
Designed for single-stall restrooms with turn handles, the TurnClean handle is constructed with high impact aluminum. It’s easy to install & refill cartridges with no maintenance. Ergonomic easy to use and intuitive design ensures high user satisfaction & compliance.
- Hand sanitizing & conditioning system
- Easy to install, no drilling
- Lock & key cartridge system
- 500 applications / cartridge
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs
- 70% v/v alcohol-based formula
- Rich emollients to condition and moisturize
- Easy to Install — TurnClean is extremely easy to install and will fit on most turn handle door designs.
- Easy to use — TurnClean puts the sanitizer exactly where you need it – simply push the dispenser paddle as you turn the handle.
- Easy to refill — Open the handle with the TurnClean key, remove the empty cartridge and replace the new one.
- Easy to restock — TurnClean Cartridge refills are stocked regionally any of our registered distributors.
Front of the House - Public Restrooms
- Public restroom installations convey to your guests that you care about public health and wellness
- Improve guest experience & improve your social media ratings
Back of the House – Employee Restrooms
- Strategic placements improves hand hygiene, employee health and food safety
- Easy and intuitive way to improve hand hygiene rates for staff and personnel
- TurnClean is meant to compliment current hand hygiene programs
- Install TurnClean handles at all high-traffic locations
- Higher hand sanitizer utilization rates at the door should result in better health and fewer sick days